Personal bank account verification is required by DSX to make deposits and withdrawals using bank transfers from or to DSX client account.
To verify your bank account follow steps listed below.
- Open Accounts page
- Choose Withdraw tab
- Press + Create Template button
- Specify all bank account details and enter template label (name)
- Double check SWIFT and account number (use the IBAN if it is possible)
- Click Next button to get to the second step of bank account verification
- Upload proof of bank account document
- The bank account will be available on the Accounts page
The bank account verification process can take up to 48 business hours.
The proof of bank account document
A bank account proof document should be a valid bank account statement in your name. The date of the bank statement should be no more than 3 months old at the time you submit your application.
Your bank statement should include:
- your name
- account number
- the date of the statement
- the name and logo of the bank
Letter from your bank
If you don't have a bank statement, you can also provide a letter from your bank including the same information as on the bank statement (see above).