In that article, we will describe several most frequent source of income types. To help you gather all required documents, we've created a list of accepted proofs you can use to confirm your source of income.
Income from salary:
- Bank statement for the last three months clearly showing salary payment (must contain both indicator of wages and an employer)
- Income tax statement (must show taxes paid)
- Letter from an employer signed by a Chief accountant, HR or CEO, clearly indicating salary and date you've started working in your company.
Income from business:
- Company financial statement along with evidence that you own the company (links to a company website, state register, etc.)
- Bank statement for the last three months showing dividend payments
Income from property sale or rent:
- Sale/Purchase agreement showing your name and the price, signed by both parties and confirmed by a notary or any reliable third party
- Bank statement showing incoming funds from the sale of a property
- Rental agreement showing the rent amount along with the evidence that you own the property.
Income from the self-employment activity (freelance, providing services, etc.):
- Agreement between you and the third party you provide services to along with the bank statement showing incoming funds from that party
- Loan agreement signed by both parties and showing the amount of funds along with the bank statement confirming receiving of the loan